This month we brave the winter cold with a gourmet sandwich that warms the heart!
• Our multigrain baguette
• Cooked roast beef slices
• Marinated eggplants
• Tomato confit
• Soya sauce
• Salt and pepper
• Bake the baguette for 10 minutes in a preheated oven (210-220 ° C). Once cooked, let cool to room temperature and cut lengthwise
• Spread soy sauce on the crumbs
• Garnish with lettuce
• Cook the eggplant slices in a pan with olive oil.
• Once cooked, put the marinated eggplant on top of the lettuce
• Place the cooked roast beef slices on top
• Garnish with candied tomatoes
• Salted and peppered before closing the sandwich
Enjoy your meal !