| 03.07.2017 |
See below for our recipe of july; The Roma with our half ciabatta
Half ciabatta Menissez
Red and yellow peppers
Green and black olives
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and place the peppers in for 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven, let them cool and remove the skin.
- Cut the peppers into strips and marinate with olive oil and vinegar
- Simultaneously, cook the ciabatta for 8 to 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 210-230°C.
- After cooking, let stand for a few minutes and then cut the ciabatta in half horizontally.
- Arrange the pepper slices and the sliced chicken.
- Add the olives previously cut into strips.
- Sprinkle with a few shavings of Parmesan cheese.
- Season with Provence herbs, salt and pepper
- Close your bread and taste.
Enjoy your meal !